ArmA: Gold Edition
Genre: Real-time Strategy
Release date: 19 February, 2008
Published by: ATARI
Developed by: ATARI
Game play: Single Player, Multiplayer
Connection type: Online
- Operating system: Windows 2000/XP
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel or AMD processor, or equivalent of.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Video card: NnVidia Geforce 6600GT with 256 MB RAM, Pixel Shader 2.0 or ATI Radeon x800 with 256 MB RAM & Pixel Shader 2.0
- Sound card: DirectX 9 compatible
- Hard disk: 6 GB free space
Other: DVD-ROM drive
ArmA is a first person tactical military shooter with large elements of realism and simulation. This game features a blend of large-scale military conflict spread over large areas alongside the more closed quarters battle. The player will find himself thrust in the midst of an engaging and expanding storyline, fighting against smart, aggressive enemies who will continually provide a challenge over a massive landscape.
Story driven singleplayer campaign: by choosing the right mission order when playing the 20+ mission campaign you write your own history. Play it differently next time and find new ways to victory!
Large scale multiplayer: battles where tanks supported by infantry and helicopters take control of an enemy city can be played with 100+ living opponents in a role of both friendly and enemy forces.
Vast environment to explore: an area over 400 square kilometers in size, full of flora and fauna is ready to be explored at your command.
Multiple gunners: utilize the multiple gunner positions on tanks and helicopters to rain death on your enemies both in multiplayer missions and singleplayer campaign.
ArmA: Queen's Gambit New Features
Two new story based campaigns:
- The Rahmadi Conflict: Beautifly designed 3 large missions involving massive battles between the SLA, US and RACS forces within massive fortifications.
- Royal Flush: A group of seasoned mercenaries in 7 action/stealth missions hungry for one dirty goal. Just what is really waiting at the end of the road? New features of this campaign include equipment management including arms merchant.
New Multiplayer Missions:
- Urban Raid:Cooperative MP scenario designed for group of 6 battle-hardened Special Forces soldiers.
- Battle of Porto: A "capture and hold" scenario for forty players on a brand new and beautiful sandy island of Porto.
- Porto Island:designed for smaller multiplayer scenarios and offers perfect environment for intense battles in urban terrain
- United Sahrani: United Sahrani contains new structures built since the original story of Armed Assault with dozens of improvements
- Airplanes: DC3, A10*, Su34*
- Cars: HMMWV Limousine, MG mounted pickups, Motorbikes*
- Rifles: M16A4*, M16A4 ACOG*, M16A4 GL*, M16A4 ACOG GL*, AK74 PSO1*
- Sniper Rifles:M107*, KSVK*