GTA SanAndreas Multiplayer
Published by: Rockstar Games
Developed by: Rockstar North
Game play: Single Player, Multiplayer
Other: DVD-ROM drive
Multi Theft Auto (MTA) have announced a preview release of MTA: San Andreas Deathmatch, a free multiplayer modification for the PC version of GTA: San Andreas. The release is aimed at community members who wish to create game modes, maps, and other resources.
The key emphasis of this initial release is to get your help in making MTA the mod you want. We're not going to be taking feature requests - initially, but we're want you to help to find bugs, create game-modes, maps, resource web pages and anything else you want! We're going to remain focused on fixing bugs until we have a release that we're happy to call a final 1.0 release.
SA-MP Update Released: v 0.2.2 Relased
- Chat window is now scrollable with upto 5 pages of text (50 lines).
- Chat window now wraps text properly over multiple lines.
- Chat entry improved, it allows upto 128 character messages, supports selection, copy and paste etc.
- All text rendering has been heavily optimised. Chat text now has no noticable impact on framerate.
- Name tags cannot be seen through walls/objects.
- A car mod shop crash applying certain car mods has been fixed.
- Player head movement sync added. Player's characters will look in the direction their camera is looking.
- A new cellphone action enables players to hold a cellphone and look like they're on a call (useful for pen1 based scripts).
- New usable skins; Tenpenny, Pulaski, Hernandez, Ryder, Smoke, Sweet, Mafia Boss.
- Bandwidth and ped sync improvements. 0.2.2 will consume less server bandwidth than 0.2.1.
- Fixed bug with setting player colors of players 100,101,102.
- Increased timeouts to prevent connection loss.
- Decreased CPU time required to process vehicles on the client.
- Fixed animation problem with fire hydrant and spray can.
- Fixed nametags with no player issue.
- Fixed an issue where the client wasn't displaying "You are banned", "Server is full." messages.
- Pickup limit increased to 400.
- The server can now disable all interior entrances/exits.
- Native sqlite database support for pawn. Sqlite is a lightweight alternative to the mysql plugin.
- The name tag drawing distance can be set from the server.
- Insane stunt bonuses can be toggled on/off by the server.
- Various netcode security updates.
- 0.2.2 will use the second major version of SAC.
Article © Games News, New Games, Top Games, PC GAMES, Games Reviews, Games Informations, The best gamesShare